Parker Personal Care Facility is an assisted living facility in Parker, PA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Administrators are readily available and the facility includes private and semiprivate rooms.
Services Available Include:
- On-Site PCP visit to the facility monthly and daily communication with PCP including nursing staff.
- On-Site nursing visits
- 24 hour personalized care
- Individual room, bathroom, shower room call bell systems. 2 call bells per resident room.
- Medication Administration Management
- ADL and IADL assistance including: showering, dressing, and activities
- Laundry Services
- Activities Director and assistance: One on one visits with residents
- Dietary monitoring and meal preparation
- Church services available weekly
- On Site lab draw
- Pharmacy services with daily delivery at no cost to the resident
- Access to Area Agency on Aging 24hr/day
- Overnight stay available to visitors
- On-Site mini store
- Total fire safety protection system
*Rates starting as low as $70/day
*Social Security benefits accepted
*VA Benefits including Aide and Attendance accepted